The 3layers yellow plywood is a type of formwork (from fir tree) consisting of three glued wooden boards of equal thickness (27 mm). The surfaces of 3layers yellow plywood have passed through special process to be very smooth so they will be used in the construction of visible concrete.
Type: Fir wood with a smooth sanded and coated with a layer of yellow melamine resin.
Weight : 120 g / sqm
Waterproof : Waterproofing process with a seal of acrylic resin
Dimensions : Thickness 27 mm – Length : 2/2.5/3 m – Width : 50 cm
Package: 40 pcs/box
Glue BFU 100 (AW100), DIN 68750, O-NORM B 2023
Concrete formwork with extreme weather resistance, ideal for construction of exterior walls, balconies and floors.
Advantages of the 3layers plywood
- High stability and durability
- Excellent appearance of architectural concrete
- Accuracy in the calculation of the necessary quantity of formworks
- Resistance to high loads
- Light weight and convenient to carry
- Large number of uses (columns, walls, floors, balconies)